Friday, August 20, 2004

Another Reason Wal*Mart Sucks

A trip to Wal*Mart was not a happy time for me today. I had to buy a new toilet seat because Matt had broke the one we have. Well, the sales associates had overstocked the racks, so a plastic seat fell off the rack, directly onto my big toe. I should have limped over to a employee to complain but the pain was a bit distracting. I removed my nail polish on that toe so I could get a better idea of the damage sustained. The last time something like this happened was when I accidentally got my finger caught in my car door after a late night.


When Merchandise Connects With Toe Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Ryan said...

That's an impressive toe-shiner. I'd have documented it when my toe was nearly pulverized by a slapshot, but I doubt the results were a picture anyone would have enjoyed looking at. :-p

Julia said...

Yeah.. I debated about posting the pic, but decided it wasn't too horrific looking.. especially next to my still pretty pedicure (done before the honeymoon).

battlemaiden said...

Another case of Toe-lio strikes again!

Ryan said...

Har-dee-har. ;o)

Anonymous said...

tell us more about how Matt broke the seat. was it a dancy sex position (Mr. Whipple on top of the Tidy Bowl man with a candlestick?)

Anonymous said...

so if wal mart sucks, why do you shop there? why not buy a toilet seat at chautauqua brick? then you could shit a brick. lol