Wednesday, August 04, 2004

"Causes Serious But Reversible Eye Damage"


The only way to hula-hoop. (Susan)

Sunday evening, we went over to Ben and Susan's for dinner. After several beers, Susan decided we should all take a turn on the piano and each do 2 songs. Instead, Susan and I ended up, by ourselves, playing drunken Ben Folds (what else?) tunes. My punishment? An episode of Black Adder. I won't do it again, I promise!

Can't wait for Friday's The Big Lebowski viewing, complimented by the consumption of many, many White Russians.


Ben grilling in the dark. We all hoped against hope the burgers would only be slightly pink.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

"Drunken Ben Folds?" As if there's another kind...? And I thought you liked Black Adder... I swear I heard you laugh at least three times ;o)